3rd Party Supply chain Team Lead
- Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Quality & Supply Chain
A global pharmaceutical company that is based in Galway are looking for a 3rd party supply chain Team Lead.
As a 3rd Party Supply Chain team lead you will be responsible to lead the team of 3rd Party Buyer/Planners in the timely processing, scheduling, reporting and delivery of externally manufactured orders. The successful candidate will act as a point of contact for key internal and external stakeholders for all matters related to 3rd Party operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To lead, measure and support the 3rd Party team in all of their duties as per KPI's set.
- To coach, train and motivate the team.
- To act as an escalation point for team members on schedule roadblocks.
- Co-ordinate and lead supplier site visits.
- Conclude the necessary supply agreements with the contract manufacturing sites.
- To lead the 3rd Party team with monthly departmental meetings, monthly one to one meetings, and in 6 monthly and annual KPI performance reviews.
- To manage the team time and attendance.
- Being able to report to Manager & Key Stakeholders on the overall status of 3rd Party Schedules as and when required.
- Liaise with customer i.e. Chanelle Veterinary and Chanelle Medical Sales & Marketing department with regard to delivery dates, order status, etc. for the areas assigned
- Manage the assigned shipping schedules
- Prepare supply chain metrics on a weekly basis.
- Respond to Customer Service/Registration queries for stock quantities and values
- Maintain & Monitor reject notices on Q-Pulse Reject
- Organise dispatch of materials with Warehouse and Freight Company to third parties
- Follow up with Suppliers - Invoice queries
- Support the preparation of the Sales & Operations Planning business Process
- To ensure that forecasts for the assigned area of responsibility are converted to orders at the time fences.
- Manage schedules such that short shelf materials are identified and consumed before expiring.
- To assess incoming customer orders in terms of plant capability and material availability and define the first promise date for delivery
- To maintain the MRP data on the system for assigned products and areas
- To review monthly the capacity loading for the assigned work-centre reporting potential bottlenecks and issues.
- 3+ years' experience of planning in a regulated industry ideally pharmaceuticals.
- Experience of production, manufacturing or packing operations desirable
- Experience of working with internationally based contract manufacturing sites
- Excellent IT Skills specifically intermediate to advanced Excel
- ERP/MRP Systems experience a distinct advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience in people management desirable
- Process driven and goal orientated with strong organisational skills and rigorous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales