Associate Contracts & Pricing
For a big international pharmaceutical company in Breda we are recruiting for an energetic person to support our team, responsible for Contracts and Pricing Operations for 6 months (with a possible extension to 9 months). You will be responsible for the day to day activities in support of our internal customers (affiliates) and working together with many different departments (like IT, Customer Service, Finance and Accounting).
The team provides worldwide support (except the US) but as part of this assignment you will be mainly responsible for the regions Latin America and Asia. During this assignment you will ensure that the correct prices are applied on orders (according to signed contracts) and that contractual rebates are paid to customers on time.
* start date: 02/07/2018
* project length: 6 months (with a possible extension to 9 months)
* hours per week: 40
* location: Breda
* Bachelor's degree
* Two years of related working experience (types of experience includes Contract and
Pricing operations, sales operations, Finance and/or Business Operations)
* Analytical skills
* Fluent in English
* Strong skills using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
* Some functional experience in pricing and global contracts and pricing system platforms (e.g. SAP Pricing)
* Experience in working across various cultures
Are you the new Associate Contracts & Pricing? Apply now online or to speak to Michelle Smit via 020 522 15 88 or m.smit[a]realstaffing.com