- Leiden, South Holland
- Pharma & Biotech
The Quality Control Development (QCD) labs group is part of the Analytical Development (AD) Department of the Vaccines Process & and Analytical Development (VPAD) sector. Overall, the QCD Labs unit consist of 6 sub-teams (Raw-Materials, Sample Management, Cell Culture, Microbiology, Coordination and Release and Stabilty) and is responsible for release and stability testing as well as the corresponding reporting of virus and antibody products for use in clinical trials and the analytical support of the pilot plant activities.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
* eLims site key user
* master data configuration and approval
* global contact person for our site
* Provide technical help in troubleshooting eLIMS application related issues.
* General system admin responsibilities, configuring user access and roles
* Troubleshoot incidents/issues with LIMS and follow through to resolution
* Create, update, and maintain all standard operating procedures, (local procedures) relevant to eLIMS