For a big Automation project for one of our largest pharmaceutical clients in Oss, the Netherlands, I am looking for numerous
40 hours per week
12 month contract (3 year project, so big chance of an extension)
Oss, the Netherlands
Our client is a world leader in the healthcare industry. Through their medicines, vaccines, biological therapies, and support services they offer health solutions for people and animals in more than 140 countries. They also demonstrate their commitment to an increasing access to healthcare through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver their products to the people who need them.
You will be part of the Automation project team and will report into the Project Leader. You will be carrying out automation tasks such as;
- Carrying out operations and modification tasks of one or more systems in the automation domain;
- Executing change control, incident & problem management;
- Participating in complex industrial automation projects resulting in the implementation of new systems;
- Providing guidance in automation and project documentation according to the business' guidelines (System Development Lifecycle);
- Writing C&Q documentation and executing tests;
- Being responsible for the focus on safety, health and environment (SHE).
- Degree in Automation;
- 2 years' of experience in Automation;
- Knowledge of systems such as Siemens (S7), SCADA, SAP and/or Vision;
- Experience in the Life Science Industry (cGMP, Safety, Validation);
- Strong project management skills;
- Strong verbal and writing skills in Dutch and English;
Please send your CV to our engineering consultant Maarten Rill today or call 020 522 1588.