Role: Automation Engineer
Contract: 12 months
Location: Athlone, Westmeath
As the Automation Engineer you will be responsible for providing technical leadership and support on control systems and applications to engineering, maintenance and process engineers across manufacturing and R&D as required.
Your responsibilities as the automation engineer:
- Ensures all work is executed in a safe, effective and compliant manner, adhering to site safety, GMP and IT procedures.
- Provide technical leadership and support on control systems and applications to engineering, maintenance and process engineers across Manufacturing and R&D as required.
- Prepare specifications, protocols, procedures and other documentation as required.
- Proactively identify opportunities, anticipates problems and implement solutions as per the site Process Support Model.
- Provides leadership in developing further IT standards as required.
-Degree in Automation Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
-Experience of Allen Bradley or Siemens PLC and iFIX / FTView SCADA essential. Exposure to Bar Coding, RF Systems, Vision Systems, Werum PAS-X and OSI PI Historian is an advantage.
-Experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industries beneficial.
-3 to 5 years experience in a role that meets the above requirements.
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more please send me your CV for immediate review or if you would like more information please feel free to give me a call.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales