A fully-remote Biostatistician opportunity is available at a biopharmaceutical company located in California, via Real Staffing. This is a minimum of a 12 month contract with the option to either extend or go permanent.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2-3 years of clinical experience as a biostatistician (phase 1 or biomarker experience is a plus)
- An interest in exploratory data analysis
- Basic understanding of machine learning/data mining methodology
- Master's Degree or Ph.D. (required)
- Oncology experience (a plus)
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a company with exciting growth plans. This person will join a fun team in a great environment, and will be able to work on innovative products.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply to this advert and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.