- Irvine, California
- Medical Devices
A Biostatistician position is available at a global medical device company located in Irvine, CA via Real Staffing. This position is responsible for bringing statistical expertise to the design, conduct, analysis and reporting of clinical and non-clinical data in the pre and post marketing stages of product development. This role requires 40hrs/week onsite in Irvine.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Prepare and maintain statistical analysis plans (SAPs) and shells for tables, listings and figures
- Contribute to the preparation and completion of clinical trial study documents such as protocols, clinical study reports and scientific manuscripts
- Perform statistical analyses and provide guidance to statistical programming team, including review of analysis dataset specifications
- Develop programs to generate output tables, listings and graphs (TLG) according to the statistical analysis plan (SAP) in a timely fashion
- Develop SAS code according to specifications to create accurate, complete and efficient statistical analysis datasets (ADS) using raw data from multiple sources
The best candidates will possess the following:
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Statistics, Biostatistics or a related field
- Experience programming within the pharmaceutical/medical device industry
- Working knowledge with SAS or R programming
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a company during an exciting time. This person will join a fun team in a great environment, and will be able to work on innovative products.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply to this advert and/or contact me at the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.