A Clinical Programmer/Business Analyst position is available at global medical device company in Irvine, CA via Real Staffing. This individual will liaise with clinical project teams to gather clinical report and data listing requests to ensure that all of the report/data requirements are communicated completely and understood clearly between the development team and the requestors.
This is a minimum of a 6 month contract that is partial remote, but require 2+ days onsite in Irvine. The best candidates will possess the following:
- Excellent SAS programming skills and experience with other reporting tools (if you only want to work with SAS, this position is not for you)
- Experience as a business/data analyst
- Hands-on experience with integrating multiple systems using SAS and working with automation
- Proven ability to produce complex clinical study reports using SAS (clinical trial experience required)
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with all levels within clinical team
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information System, or related discipline
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a company during an exciting time. This person will join a fun team in a great environment, and will be able to work on innovative products.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply to this advert and/or contact me at the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.