Business Development Executive
- £30000 - £40000 per annum +
- North Yorkshire, England
- Digital Health
Job Title: Business Development Executive Job Location: Yorkshire - 30 - 40k
Exciting role with the aim to increase the company's profits by contracting with customers for both new and present accounts. The Business Development Executive will be accountable for creating a smooth day-to-day interaction between our client and its customers. The Business Development Executive will ensure that the customer experience of dealing with the client is consistently professional and well-organised.
The Business Development Executive will co-ordinate with all divisions including Development, Marketing, Product Management, Finance Professional Services and our 3rd party providers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Generating leads and opportunities in your strategic area
- Pitching existing and upcoming services
- Developing presentations, quotes and proposals
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Stakeholder engagement for new and existing opportunities
- Attending meetings, conferences and industry events
- Being the point of contact for all of your customers throughout the account cycle
- Regular and clear communications with customers and the various departments.
- Providing regular updates on accounts to customers
- Ensure the customer understands the product support
- Liaising with third party companies where required
- Growth of your existing customers accounts
- Regular maintenance of your accounts using salesforce
- Production of customer usage reports
- Account and business plans
- Use of Microsoft office products
- An empathetic individual able to work with patients and clinicians to understand and assist with any challenges they may encounter during and after project implementation.
- Problem solver and High level administration skills
- Ideally from a healthcare background
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Positive approach and a great team player.
- Technical knowledge of current products and processes
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales