My client is a global pharmaceutical company with products across various therapeutic areas to help those with life-threatening & rare diseases.They are looking to fill the position of a Business Development Specialist for their APAC region to support the growth of the company.
- Achieve growth expectations through strategic licensing and acquisitions relating to products/companies
- Source new business opportunities through targeted out-reach and internal networks
- Perform detailed due diligence and prepare strategic investment proposals and valuation summaries.
- Provide input to final agreements, helping to minimize risk.
- Maintain active external interface with partner's assigned project manager through-out the deal-process including support with negotiations.
- At least 5 years involving sales & marketing business operation:
- Distributor management
- Contract negotiation
- Sales analysis
- Market and Competitor analysis
- Sales forecast
- Marketing plan and activities
- Budget control
- Profit & Loss calculation
- Product Licensing
- Experiences of in and out license of product
- Preparing term sheet or other licensing contract
This position will offer you the opportunity to be part of a growing business that is looking to expand their operations across the SEA region.
Should this role be of interest to you, please contact Adrian Leong (R1437267) from Real Life Sciences at +65 6871 4700. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017