My client has an immediate opening for a Buyer/Planner in one of the top 10 medical device outsourcing companies globally. Located in the heart of Galway.With increased demand for their products the company is going through an exciting growth phase and are looking for a key member to join their Supply Chain Team. This could be your chance to work for a company that really wants to make a difference in patient's lives
This is a permanent position with a competitive salary and comes with fantastic benefits.
What will I be doing as A Buyer/Planner?
- Create a supply plan for a portfolio of products monitoring the factory capacity (across multiple work centers), inventory and customer requirements
- Define and implement balanced production plans and levelled schedules to achieve execution of production plan
- Update and review the schedule and workload, analyse deviations to plan, propose recovery plans, preventive / mitigating actions, "what-if" scenarios for plan optimization
- Review materials and capacity requirements for S&OP supply process and highlight potential issues and provide resolutions for potential deviations to plan.
- Develop and drive inventory reduction strategies and activities to achieve & exceed inventory targets.
- Drive delivery of customer STR KPI working collaboratively cross-functionality to exceed the targets
- Liaise closely with relevant functions to ensure the planning and control process is supported by accurate BOMs, routings, yields etc.
- Develop, maintain, analyze and publish KPI's relevant to business unit & department as appropriate.
- Provide support to other team members in fulfilling the agreed company objectives and strategy.
What I need to apply for Buyer/Planner?
- Strong working knowledge of SAP planning & related supply chain functionality is essential.
- Experience of Kinaxis Rapid Response is desired
- Minimum 5 years manufacturing experience in a multinational Supply Chain environment with exposure to all or some of demand management (DM), master scheduling (MPS), capacity planning (CRP), material planning (MRP) and inventory control.
- Demonstrated achievement of driving inventory reduction initiatives and exposure to lean supply chain techniques.
- Excellent planning and analytical skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Good communicator, team player, proactive and strong inter personal skills.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in hearing more don't hesitate in applying. Don't miss out on this opportunity to become part of a leading company going through an exciting growth phase. Please respond with an updated CV
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales