Capita Open Housing Systems Analyst
- London, England
- Business Analysis
I am working with a well known Housing Association in London on a Capita Open Housing Programme.
They are moving away from their legacy system and implementing Capita Open Housing as their main Housing Management System.
They are going through some exciting changes and are now looking for a Systems Analyst to come on board and help make these changes happen!
Length: 3 Months
Start date: ASAP
- 2nd/3rd line application support across all business areas
- Implementing new software
- Some UAT
- Bolt Ons
- Stakeholder and third party engagement
- Workflow development
- Strong SQL skills
- Capita Open Housing experience
- Housing Background
- Good communication skills both internally and externally
- Knowledge of Capita Academy
- Previous System Analyst experience
If you think you are a good fit for this role then please get in touch by sending over your latest CV and I will be in touch.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales