Clinical Affairs Manager
- Clinical Study Execution, and Clinical Site Management
- Responsible for study start-up and study conduct activities including managing essential documents
- Manage study milestones, including accurate tracking and reporting of study metrics
- Develop and maintain liaison among physicians/investigators, other medical professionals, Research Organizations (CR0's) hospital and research institution to manage clinical trials form initiation through completion.
- Developing and conducting clinical studies/registries from initiation to completion, while ensuring study compliance and data completeness;
- Maintaining appropriate regulatory documents both internally and externally; Supporting sponsor site interaction for IRBs, contract, and training;
- Managing CRAs/Safety Monitors/Consultants/CROs/administrative personnel;
- Managing study documentation within the CTMS and eTMF frameworks
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.