Clinical Data Coordinator - 6126
Clinical Data Coordinator
Location: Princeton, NJ Preferred - Remote flexibility possible
- Clinical data review, query generation/resolution and reconciliation activities to support the delivery of clinical data to clients
- Review clinical trial data in accordance with Data Management Plans and applicable standardized data management processes to identify erroneous, missing, incomplete, or implausible data
- Generate, resolve and track queries to address problematic data identified during data review activities and apply proper modification/correction to the database
- Assist with the reconciliation of central laboratory and/or third party vendor data (eCRF, eDiary, specialty laboratory, etc.)
- Assist in the development and testing of data management system edit / data validation checks (diagnostics) and special listings/procedures used as tools for the data review and discrepancy management activities
- Bachelor's degree preferred, not required
- 2-5 years of clinical data review experience (reviewing listings, opened and closed queries)
- RAVE experience
- Data reviewing expertise
- Data query/resolution expertise
Why Work Here?
This is an opportunity to work for one of North America's largest Clinical Research Organizations. While this position is temporary, strong performers will typically have the opportunity to return to the company for future contract positions of similar responsibility, duration, and remote flexibility. This can also be a good opportunity for people at the Clinical Data Manager level to take a step back in responsibility and participate in a large clinical trial in a hands-on capacity
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.