As Clinical Project Manager for an international pharmaceutical company, you will take the lead for clinical trials across a wide range of therapeutic areas. This position offers a variety of responsibilities and helps you build and establish your career further.
Clinical Project Manager
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company with offices all over the world and the Netherlands. The company is specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas and is steadily growing. If you are looking for a company that is offering you the opportunity to develop you career, look no further.
As Clinical Project Manager you will be in charge of clinical trials and manage them. You take the lead and make sure that a trial is executed successfully. Your responsibilities include:
- Managing the timelines and the budget of the study
- Communicating with different stakeholders and departments (internal and external)
- Taking the lead in assessing and implementing procedures
- Visiting locations alone or together with the CRA's
Your background and skills
- You have experience with project management, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry
- You have a bachelor degree or a higher degree in a science related field
- You can communicate well with all stakeholders (other departments internally, doctors and customers)
- Fulltime position
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Opportunity to drive your career further through training and coaching
How to apply
Apply online for the role or send your CV directly to Nadja Kruger (n.kruger[@]realstaffing.com).
Do you have questions? Would like to know more about this or similar roles? You can contact me, Nadja Kruger, directly under 020-5221577 or n.kruger[@]realstaffing.com