Clinical Quality and Safety Officer
- West Midlands, England
- Healthcare & NHS
I am supporting a West Midlands based CCG who are currently looking to recruit a Clinical Quality and Safety Officer to join their team for around 3 months.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a NMC Registered Nurse or will be a Clinical Professional Educated to Degree level in the relevant subject
- Have experience working with the Care Home sector
Day to Day Role and Responsibilities include:
- Support Quality Improvement and Patient Safety activity and Safeguarding Processes in care homes
- Provide training and education for Care Home sector staff
- Work with wider Governance team to develop and implement quality metrics to support the development of quality indicators
- Review of Root Cause Analysis reports and monitoring for evidence of shared learning
- Ensure provider compliance with Serious Incidents and Never Events; reporting and management.
To find out more or to express your interest please apply or contact Zoe Jarvis on 0121 265 7474
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales