Clinical Documentation Associate
$20-$22 per hour
North Chicago, IL (60064)
- Responsible for managing and ensuring inspection readiness of Trial Master File (TMF) .
- Ensures real-time inspection readiness of TMF by collaborating with Artifact Owners, reviewing assigned TMFs to ensure accuracy and completeness, and tracking and reporting status to study team(s).
- Develops and updates study-specific TMF structure documentation.
- Provides support for audits / inspections.
- Collaborates with Clinical Documentation Center Operations colleagues.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years' experience working as a CRA or CRC or Documentation Specialist
- Experience with TMF
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.