Title: Clinical Research Scientist
Duration: 12 months
Location: Summit, NJ
Responsibilities of Clinical Research Scientist:
- Oversee external vendors
- Conduct data risk assessments
- Adapt to new technologies, including changes and updates.
- Understands protocol through curiosity and adaptability
- Oversight of study milestones
Requirements of Clinical Research Scientist Role:
- BA/BS or equivalent in life sciences or similar field
- Experience reviewing trial data, identifying discrepancies and running queries specifically in oncology or hematology studies
- Familiarity with systems such as RAVE, or other data review tools
- Medical writing and verbal communication skills
- Direct experience in pharmaceutical trials
The ideal candidate for the Clinical Research Scientist role will have cross functional understanding of statistics, programming, the disease area and protocols
As a temporary W2 employee of Real Staffing, you have the option of enrolling into the following offered benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K, voluntary short/term long term disability, and voluntary life insurance.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.