Clinical Trial Associate
- US$35 - US$45 per hour + competitive
- Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Pharma & Biotech, Clinical Research, R&D, Operations
Clinical Trial Associate - Cambridge, MA
A small pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge is looking for a clinical trial associate to join their team. The clinical trial associate will work closely with the clinical trial manager, assisting in various support tasks.
- Tracks study status, enrollment, regulatory documentation, and site start-up status for assigned clinical projects including review and approval of regulatory package for release of clinical supply.
- Organizes and manages the Trial Master File to maintain up-to-date regulatory documentation for all research sites in US, Europe, and Canada
- Prepares, handles, and distributes clinical trial supplies (study binders, mini-protocols, inclusion/exclusion cards, advertising materials, etc.)
- Assists clinical trial manager in review of study plans
- Responsible for agendas and meeting minutes for clinical study team meetings.
- Assists in the development of Standard Operating Procedures for Clinical Operations
- Performs administrative tasks to support team members with clinical trial execution, as needed
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of clinical research experience
- Understanding of GCP/ICH guidelines
- Industry experience (Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, CRO)
If interested in exploring this opportunity further, please email your cv to j.segal(at sign)realstaffing.com
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.