Clinical Trial Associate (CTA) - Clinical Operations - Waltham, MA
A pharmaceutical company in Waltham is looking to add a Clinical Trial Associate (CTA) to help support their clinical operations team. The Clinical Trial Associate will work closely with Clinical Trial Managers, primarily assisting with the TMF (maintanence/review). This position is ONSITE and is a 12 month contract to hire.
Clinical Trial Associate (CTA) - Clinical Operations - Newton, MA
- Generate, review and approve Trial Master File (TMF) document workflows and perform TMF review
- Assist study sites with IRB/EC submissions and annual reports
- Help in the creation and updating of standardized clinical trial tools, processes, and SOPs
- Manage and track clinical and non-clinical supplies, including purchase and shipping
- Assist in the tracking and distribution of safety reports
- Performs other day-to-day activities based on SOPs and GCP as assigned and/or required
- Bachelor's degree in a healthcare or scientific discipline
- 2-4 years of relevant industry experience at a Biotech/Pharma company
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to write clearly and summarize information effectively
- Familiarity with GCP/ICH Guidelines for clinical research studies, preferred
If you or a Clinical Trial Associate (CTA) you know feel this could be an opportunity you would like to explore, please send your most up to date resume to myself at j.segal(at sign)Realstaffing.com to discuss this role.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.