A small global pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge looking for a clinical Trial Scientist.
They are a publicly listed specialty pharmaceutical company developing and aiming to commercialize innovative drugs for out-patient and hospital-based sedation, anesthesia and critical care services. Due to the growth of the business the company is looking for someone to join the team in Cambridge.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Works as a member of the Clinical Trial team to ensure the medical/clinical integrity and quality of clinical trials conducted.
- Supports the Clinical Trial Manager to ensure compliance with all applicable competent authority regulations and international Good Clinical Practices (GCP).
- Serves as the Medical Monitor and primary point of contact for medical/scientific questions for clinical trials, addressing patient eligibility and treatment questions in cooperation with the contract research organisation (CRO) medical team, or directly with principal investigators (depending on the set-up).
- Regularly reports the results of medical monitoring, the assessment and potential consequences thereof to line management and the company Clinical Development Team, if applicable.
- Supports the generation of safety narratives in accordance with all applicable competent authority regulations and ICH E2 reporting standards.
- Provides key input into protocols, investigator's brochures, clinical trial reports and ensures they are appropriately reviewed and approved in accordance with the company's SOPs, medical society guidelines and good medical practices.
If interested in exploring this opportunity further, is there a time that will be convenient for me to call? My number is 0207 758 7311.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales