***MUST HAVE HOUSING EXPERIANCE***
One of my clients is urgently looking for a 2nd Line Infrastructure Engineer to join their team. That said, you will be working in a team of 8 and will be reporting directly into the Infrastructure Manager.
2nd Line Infrastructure Engineer
- Location: South, London
- Day rate: £250 - £300 per day
- Contract Length: 6 months
- Working week: 5 days a week
- Interviews: ASAP
- Start date: ASAP
- Outside IR35: Limited Company/Umbrella
- Housing or Local Council/Authority experience preferred
- You will be a key part of in the operation and support of all IT Services (Infrastructure and Applications).
- Will be required to deliver and test the components to ensure that the service is highly available and resilient.
- Closely liaise with the 3rd Party suppliers
- Plan and test the IT Disaster Recovery aspects of the company's Business Continuity Plan.
- Provide technical support on the development and maintenance of the data storage systems, application, email systems, Citrix Server Applications and other desktop software. If you are interested in applying for this position, I will need from you:
Please send me your updated CV of you are interested.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales