I am currently working a Commissioning and Qualification Engineer role based in Dublin with a leading pharmaceutical company.
Role: Commissioning and Qualification Engineer
Contract: Hourly Rate - Monday - Friday, rate is depending on experience
Location: South Dublin
My key client is currently under a massive expansion and is growing their current presence in Ireland, they are currently expanding into the biologics industry and they are looking for a C&Q Engineer to be involved in a greenfield project.
They are global, research and development-driven pharmaceutical company committed to manufacturing life-changing medicines.
- Provide oversight of commissioning and qualification
- Ensure GxP and industry best practices are incorporated into C&Q activities
- Highlight non-compliance's with project documentation, GxP requirements and industry best practices
- Ensure Data integrity requirements are fully incorporated
- Review and approve high level C&Q documentation, SOPS, Plans, templates
- Review URS and design documentation ensuring qualification requirements are built into the early stage of the project
- Review and approve C&Q protocols
- At least 3 years experience in a C&Q role with project lead experience
- Experience of ASTM E2500 approach
- Background in Biologics is a plus
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced commissioning and qualification engineer who is looking for a role in Dublin.
For immediate consideration please apply with an up to date CV. Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call for more information.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales