Independent worker and strategic thinker, able to design creative communication and engagement material to effectively drive Johnson & Johnson's Global Health and Wellbeing strategy.
This will include developing various communications platforms e.g.Yammer, Sharepoint, Vitality app, stakeholder analysis, support in growing networks and creating a communications roadmap/plan.
High impact communications that lead to behavioural and cultural change.
Communication Consultant Senior job spec:
Stakeholder analysis, design and implementation of communications initiatives
Senior leadership communications and engagement support and counsel
Driving digital transformation of communications and collaboration, including knowledge sharing strategies
Capability building of health ambassador network
Measurement of effectiveness of core initiatives, campaigns
project length: 4 months
hours per week: 16-28
- Sparring partner with a passion for cultural and behavioural change
- Influencer with energy to embed a health and wellbeing mind-set
- Excellent facilitator
- Motivated self-starter
- Excellent listener and coach
- Experience in cultural change management roles
- Strong coordination and project planning skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to advise on change management ideas
- Bachelor's Degree in communications, marketing
- Subject matter expertise in health and wellbeing is a plus
- English (mandatory) and Dutch (strong plus) spoken and written
Are you the new Communication Consultant? Apply now online or to speak to Michelle Smit via 020 522 15 88 or m.smit[a]realstaffing.com