Contract Project Engineer
- Blackpool, Lancashire
- R+D/Project Management
Project Engineer - Medical Devices
I am recruiting for an international medical device manufacturer in Blackpool who have a long term contract requirement for a project engineer to manage NPD projects in accordance to MDD and MDR regulations.
This is a contract opportunity for an initial 12 months paying £34 per hour.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* To manage New Product Development project.
* Follow Design Control procedures and Stage Gate project portfolio management system.
* Assume responsibility for understanding interim project goals and longer-term deadlines and the required interactions between departments.
* Delivering to agreed timescales in line with project plans with a high level of complexity in a changing environment and identification of resource gaps.
* Take ownership of project risks to ensure they are targeted and communicated in a timely manner.
* Interact with all levels of company management and, if needed, external experts.
* Liaise with and supervise vendors contracted to supply design and development information and activities to related to the project and company.
* Operate within MDD and MDR regulations
* Ideally a background in materials science
* Relevant project management experience including budget estimation and management
* Able to communicate effectively at all levels across multiple department and sites
* Experience in NPD, NPI and/or R&D
* Knowledge of MDD and MDR regulations a major benefit
If you are interested please hit apply or give me a call.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales