- US$40 - US$60 per hour
- Newton, Massachusetts
- Pharma & Biotech, Clinical Research, Operations
Senior Clinical Trial Associate
A biotech company located in Boston, MA is pioneering the development of a new class of therapies that act by modulation the human microbiome. They are looking for a talented Clinical Trial Associate to add to their growing clinical operations team. The candidate will participate in a variety of the company's clinical activities to support and facilitate the efficient conduct of their clinical research and translational medicine programs under the direction of the Sr. Clinical Research Manager. This is a unique opportunity for an individual interested in working closely with a team of experienced clinical operations professionals who would like to build the foundation of a career in clinical development.
- Reviews clinical trial documentation including monitoring visit reports, protocols, manuals, SOPS, timelines, etc.
- Preparation and documentation of internal and external meetings by preparing agendas and minutes
- Responsible for updating all clinical trials tracking tools for Trial Master File (TMF), monitoring visits, enrollment, laboratory samples and clinical trial agents (drugs/biologics), data cleaning, other vendor tracking and training.
- Assist in informed consent development and version tracking
- Participates in reporting for Senior Management updates
- BS degree in science, nursing, allied health. Other degrees/experience will be considered.
- 3+ years clinical research experience in industry or Contract Research Organization (CRO).
- Knowledge and training on Good Clinical Practice (GCP) for clinical research studies
- Experience working with clinical sites, principal investigators, clinical operations staff and CROs
- Computer skill should include proficiency with Microsoft Office software
If you or a Senior Clinical Trial Associate you know feel this could be an opportunity you would like to explore please send your most up to date resume to myself at Sara.Shields (at sign) Realstaffing.com to discuss this role.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.