My client within financial services is looking for a Data analyst to join the team for an interchange and inter-client fee development whilst working collaboratively with multiple functions.
You must be a logical thinker and he hands on!
- Extracting, cleansing and analysing appropriate data from numerous data sources
- Performing modelling and forecasting based on complex data for proposed interchange fee scenarios
- Analyse data and modelling output to establish facts and draw valid conclusions, presenting these in concise written and verbal formats
- Educated to degree level with qualifications in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel
- Demonstrate ability in different programming languages such as Python and R
- Be able to extract large volumes of multifaceted data using SQL/HQL
- Experience of the Hadoop eco-system including Hive
- Hands on experience with large data sets
The client is looking for someone with 1-5 years experience and looking to extend beyond the 6 months.
Please apply if you are interested in the role and I will be in touch!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales