Data Management Developer
For a pharmaceutical company I'm looking for a Data Management Developer Information Systems.
The contract is project based for 6 months, with an option to extend into a permanent contract. The project is based around the Breda area.
Data Management Developer Information Systems
- Start date: ASAP
- Project length: 6 Months (extension into permanent contract)
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Breda area (the Netherlands)
The Regional Data Management & Integration IS team is responsible for managing and implementing regional data management, data ingestion and integration, analytics & reporting capabilities. This team collaborates with regional and affiliate business teams to maximize synergies and enables data and analytics capabilities.
Required Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- 3+ Yrs of relevant development and design experience
- Strong 'Technical Developer' skills; Also nice to have 'Business Analyst' skills
- Must have experience in doing requirement analysis, design of cloud based ETLs.
- Experience in analyzing large data sets
- Experience in Pharma Sales Operations and/or Sales and Marketing Effectiveness Experience with Multi-channel subject areas
- Must be a good communicator and analytical skills
- An energetic and self-motivated approach to solving problems and driving solutions.
- ETL tools: Experience in creating/modifying workflows in ETL tools - preferably cloud based like - Informatica PowerCenter/Cloud, Snaplogic, Databricks and/or MuleSoft
- Redshift/Spectrum or equivalent cloud based database
- S3 or equivalent storage system
- AWS stack (or similar cloud based platforms)
- Veeva/Salesforce integrations with knowledge of SOQL/SOSL.
Are you the Data Management Developer Information Systems I'm looking for? Please contact Tom van Marsbergen via +31 (0)20 522 1588