I working with an organisation in Hampshire who are looking for a Data Migration Developer on an interim basis.
The Data Migration Specialist will be responsible for defining the data migration plan for the System. They will design and create the tools to define, extract, cleanse, transform, enrich, load and validate all required data for the successful implementation and operation of the new System. The Data Migration Lead will co-ordinate all migration activity and will create and operate the migration tools as necessary.
- Perform data migration activity and tasks.
- Develop a clear resource plan for data migration activities
- Monitor and report progress of the data migration plan
- Create and maintain a progress tracker for all data migration activity and stages
- Design a quality management scheme and plan for data migration activities
- Starting with the existing operating model data architecture, perform data analysis of the legacy solutions and the new solutions to develop the data migration requirements specification including identification of mapping of source data to target data, gaps in target data requiring enrichment of source data, transformation and cleansing of source data
Technical skills required
- ETL Migration experience
- Define, develop and maintain SQL code (stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints
- Skilled in Oracle PL/SQL
Rate: £400- £450 per date
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3-6 months (potential extension up to 12 months)
Louise Green- Real Staffing
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales