- £500 - £600 per day +
- London, England
- Data Analytics
My client wants to become every customer's favourite way to shop, whether it is online or in store.
As one of the world's largest retailers, successful online and digital businesses are now part of their innovative culture. They operate in complex environments and with a volume of data few other companies have access to.
Therefore my client is looking for a Data Scientist who wants to make a mark and contribute to this ground breaking work.
- Solve Data Science problems and participate in the majority of the project life cycle
- Understand difficult business problems and prototype solutions
- Analyse and link complex data sets so that they may be learned from or optimised
- Build mathematical models on top of big data architectures to gain deep insights into opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Experience with different programming languages and a good grasp of at least one language - Python, Scala, Java, R (or similar)
This role is based in two locations; London and Hertfordshire
If you think this role matches your skill set please apply and I will get in touch to discuss the finer details.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales