Design Assurance Engineer
Are you passionate about Design Assurance within the Medical Device Industry? Are you also interest in working with an amazing company that offers great opportunities? Well I have the right job for you! My client is a well-recognized medical device company and is now looking to hire a Design Assurance Engineer. This person will be very experience with Designs History Files (DHF) and Design V&V. The role is a 12 months contract that will pay $45+ per hour based on prior experience.
The Design Assurance Engineer requires everything from doing DHF, Risk Management updates, and Design Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (DFMEA).
Among others, the Design Assurance Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Support new product development projects while
- Ensure DHF are correct and understands what tests need to be done for it to be requalified.
- Revise existing documentations and design changes
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of Design Assurance experience
- Has worked in the Medical Device Industry
- Understands Design Controls, DHF, and Design V&V
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a well-known medical device company that offers great development.
If you are interesting in the Design Assurance Engineer opportunity, please forward your current resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.