- Sligo, Republic of Ireland
As a specialist in placing R&D and Design Engineers into the Medical Device industry I would like to inform you about a position that has become available with my client in Sligo.
Who will you be working for?
My client is a medical device engineering company based in Sligo who offer a range of product development and manufacturing services from initial design assessment through to the provision of sterile finished product. They have a proven track record of serving the leading medical device companies in the world along with making the ideas of inventors and entrepreneurs a reality.
Salary based on experience
Bonus on performance
- Design and development of new medical products.
- Product/process evaluation and associated record keeping.
- Selection of raw materials, components and suppliers.
- Fabrication of prototypes, and test products
- Communication with customers/Project Managers regarding project progression.
- The ability to take ownership of tasks and bring to successful conclusions.
- Knowledge of a high end CAD System, AutoCAD/Solidworks etc.
- Hands on approach to designing and fabrication
- The ability to work to strict international regulations regarding medical devices.
Education and Experience:
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in a mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering or similar related discipline. Experience of working in a medical device environment would be an advantage though is not essential.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position or applying please respond with an up to date CV and we can organise a time to discuss it in more detail.
Looking forward to working with you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales