- Walloon Brabant, Belgium
- Pharma & Biotech
Real Life Sciences is currently looking for a Development Consultant for one of its clients based in Walloon.
The team you will be working with develops and validates physico-chemical methods from early clinical phases to commercial. This team provides internal and external partners with fit-for-purpose analytical methods for all phases of development of recombinant proteins.
The main activities of this position will be:
- design experiments
- perform daily laboratory activities related to method development, validation, transfers
- contribute to release and stability testing related to the project as appropriate
- prepare/review documentation (procedures, protocols, reports)
- analyse results
- verify data
- present/discuss results in project team meetings
All these activities will be performed in compliance with the GMP/HSE rules and with the regulatory requirements for each development phase of the product.
- university degree in biochemistry or in analytical chemistry
- proven experience in a similar mission preferably in the Biotech industry (under GMP)
- expertise in analytical chromatographic techniques applied to proteins
- expertise in other separation techniques applied to proteins (capillary electrophoresis).
- expertise in method development and validation
- good knowledge of protein chemistry
- strong and proven laboratory skills, autonomy in his/her work
- ability to author in English comprehensive and accurate procedures, protocols and reports
- understanding of regulatory requirements, a plus
- good written English level (oral a plus)
Should you be interested in this role or know someone who could be, feel free to get in touch.