Real Staffing is currently looking for a Lab Liaison for one of our Global MNC clients. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to be a part of a global team in a fast pace environment.
Duration: 3 Months Contract
Budget: Competitive Market Rate
- Execute primary and secondary market research mainly in Japan, overseeing execution and facilitation of market research studies.
- Development of laboratory relationships as well as the identification of customers' market research needs.
- Understanding of the Diagnostic Laboratory and Companion Diagnostic/In vitro Diagnostic environment.
- Meet aggressive timelines, edit deliverables and strive to delight customers; consistently going above and beyond their expectations.
- 5+ years' experience in a pathology lab or support with direct contact with laboratories
- Experience in qualitative research is strongly desired (including moderation of in-depth interviews and qualitative analysis/ report writing)
- Experience in a market research agency strongly preferred
- Understanding of the local pathology and IVD landscape
- Possess an established network of key thought leaders in local pathology
- Fluency or good understanding of Japanese in order to liaise with Japanese counterparts
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can click the link to apply or contact Angelica Desiongco at +65 68009560 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017