One of our favourite pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Digital Business Analyst for 40 hours a week. The contract is project based in the Nijmegen area until the end of this year.
Digital Business Analyst
The Digital Business Analysis will operate in close cooperation with the global digital marketing team and the associate director digital business analysis.
Within this position you will be responsible for monitoring, coordinating and supporting the development and delivery of digital solutions such as websites, web apps, mobile apps and social media pages.
- Coordinate and support the development, review, and delivery of digital (marketing) solutions
- Work with in-country marketing teams to understand business requirements
- Search for opportunities to reduce project lead times and optimize existing documentation
- Partner with the company's global digital marketing team and external partners to ensure the on time delivery of digital solutions and services needed by the marketing teams
- Start date: July 1st 2019
- Project length: 31 December 2019
- Location: Nijmegen area (the Netherlands)
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience is required
Required qualifications and skills
- Advanced internet know-how in general, websites and mobile apps in particular
- A degree or technical knowledge to understand terms used in internet marketing
- Solid proficiency in (IT) project management
- Effective at working with business partners to understand their needs in order translate them into clear requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; Dutch preferred
Are you the Specialist Scientific Support I'm looking for? Please contact Tom van Marsbergen via +31 (0)20 522 1588 or t.vanmarsbergen(at)realstaffing.com