Digital Marketing Manager
Real Staffing is currently working with a Global Pharma MNC and they are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their office in Singapore. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to work in a regional capacity within a Global franchise organisation team.
Duration: 12 Months initially
Budget: Competitive Market Rate
- Develop and implement medium and long-term vision for digital strategy, including infrastructure development, agency partnerships, measurement and optimization.
- Plan and execute measurable, multi-channel digital marketing campaigns to support the organization's goals.
- Establish the positioning, marketing messages, and creative direction for digital programs.
- Oversees external agencies and service providers regarding app (Mobile, VR, AR) and website development, digital marketing activities including SEO, SEM, display, video, e-commerce etc.
- Manage the data collection and analytics to allow for continuous improvement of online programs and optimization of the digital marketing spend.
- Work with portfolio managers in developing campaigns that produce marketing-qualified leads to hand off to Sales by using CRM and marketing automation tools.
- Ensure strong brand alignment and consistency across all digital channels, and with any offline channels like PR.
- Oversee social media integration, with focus on earned marketing, content management, and sales enablement.
- Strong collaboration and partnership within the organization to ensure speed of adoption
- Bachelor's degree in Digital Media, Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or equivalent. MBA or master's degree in business or other relevant field is ideal but not required
- At least 6-8 years of experience in Digital Marketing and experience with cross functional teams
- Strong understanding of digital marketing methodologies, including SEO/SEM, marketing automation, account-based marketing, email marketing, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Knowledgeable in all digital technologies and emerging digital trends.
- Extensive background in both developing strategy and implementation plans
- Strong project management experience
- Experience in working and managing 3rd party suppliers
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can apply through the link provided or contact Angelica Desiongco at +65 68009560 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017