I am currently working with a University based in the Midlands who are looking to recruit an interim Director of External Engagement for a 6 month contract.
The desired candidate will have:
- Knowledge of current legal regulatory changes.
- Experience of supporting plans and providing effective strategic leadership and management of an institution's external engagement activity.
- Experience of working in either a legal training institution or a law firm.
If successful they will be tasked with:
- Increase and develop both home and international strategic external partnerships within the legal market; providing effective strategic leadership and management of external engagement for staff and students.
- Responsibility for the strategy and delivery of external engagement plan and management of corporate relations.
- Contributing to the strategic and operational management of the institution, with a clear remit for the implementation of strategic plans and specific objectives.
- Promoting and developing existing and new partnerships to realise intellectual, economic and student benefits.
- Representing the School and University internally and externally and seek to extend the School's international, national and local collaborations.
- Oversee income generation from these partnerships to achieve the School's five year financial plan as well as the wider Universities objectives.
Day Rate: £475- 525 per day
Contract Length: 6 Months
Start Date: ASAP
If this role is of interest please do get in touch or if you know of someone who may be interested please pass on their details.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales