Document Control Specialist
- US$15 - US$20 per hour + competitive
- Operations and Production
Are you currently a Quality Assurance Coordinator, Document Control Coordinator, or Quality Assurance Technician looking for a new opportunity? My client is looking for a Case Coordinator to come in and check for new change requests, manage customer requests, and manage a Master Spreadsheet in Excel to assist the Engineers.
Day-to-Day activities include:
- Checking for new change requests.
- Managing customer requests that come in from outside sales reps.
- Quantity changes to orders or tracking shipments for delivery
- Managing a Master Spreadsheet in Excel that the Engineers use. Updating the spreadsheet: quantities, new orders, checking if an order has been completed
- Working with Engineers on change orders
- Working with prototype shop
- Cross functional follow up with teams. Works most closely with the Doc Management Team
- Complete about 4 Change orders per week. Team gets products out in about 3-4 months or less.
If interested, please apply and we can discuss further!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.