Job Title: Document Control Specialist
Reports into: Director of QA/RA
Contract Length: 3 Months Contract or Contract-to-hire
Technical/Business skills Requirements:
- Experience with paper based document control environment.
- 20-30 ECO's currently that need to be processed
- 5-10 ECO's/week
- Maintaining training records/documents
- Experience as a document control specialist (at least 3 years)
- Future migration to EQMS system (Arena)
- Must be flexible, efficient, organized, pro-active
- English as a primary language, excellent communications
- Ability to deal and communicate effectively with engineering, quality, regulatory, and software departments.
Day2Day: ECO's, maintain training records/documents, process and author changes to documentation appropriately in accordance with company policies, Proofread, edit, reformate, issue, and archive requests for various departments.
If this is of interest to you or someone you know please apply and/or reach out ASAP as this position and company is looking to bring someone on and have them start as soon as possible. The interview process is brief and it will include just an onsite interview with the VP, Director, and Manager of the Quality department. After which an offer will be made if the interview is to go well and match up with both the interests/needs of the candidate as well client.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.