Documentation Specialist III
- Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Regulatory Affairs (RA)
I am currently working with a leading medical device company located in the heart of Galway, Who have an immediate opening for a documentation specialist III.
This is a great opportunity to join a great team on some exciting projects. This comes with competitive salary and great benefits.
What I will be doing as a Documentation Specialist III?
- Represents the Documentation Services department and Windchill system
- Provide support to own department and site as required, including troubleshooting of Windchill issues.
- Service as liaison for national and international documentation
- Masters, explains and applies companies data management tools.
- Detailed understanding of procedures relating to Windchill (Global, Corporate and Site) and responsible for ensuring that their requirements are met.
- Critically examines existing procedures used within the Documentation Services Group (relating to their function) and update as required to ensure compliance to ISO13485 requirements.
- Utilize/leverage a group of Global and site Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to achieve local PLM goals
- Process Improvement - Using own initiative, initiate and complete continuous improvement projects as requested.
- Supports site External Inspections.
What I need to be a Documentation Specialist?
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Good presentational skills - Facilitate and roll-out training to new and existing PLM users both in Galway and in other sites, as required
- Fetec Level 7 or above in Science or Engineering Discipline.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to join a great company and team,Please apply with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales