- Singapore, Singapore
- Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation
E & I Technician
Real Staffing is currently working with a Premier Biotech Company and they are currently looking for a E & I Technician to join their office in Singapore.
Budget: Competitive Market Rate
- Maintain site-wide instrumentation, control and electrical system to achieve high equipment reliability in compliance with cGMP, EHS and regulatory requirements in a cost effective manner
- Perform maintenance activities (PM, PdM and repairs) according to procedures, good engineering practices and cGMP.
- Perform day-to-day planning and scheduling maintenance activities to ensure smooth production.
- Develop maintenance program to maintain plant assets. Review and modify the PM to improve instrumentation, control and electrical system reliability.
- Diploma in Engineering related qualifications.
- Experiences in pharmaceutical, chemical, or petrochemical industries.
- Knowledge of Reliability Maintenance, Right First Time technique and performance base management
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017