My client, a globally recognized Life Science company in the Minneapolis area, is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join their team. This Electrical Engineering position will be a 6 month contract to hire and can pay between $50-$65 per hour based on prior levels of industry experience.
As an Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for creating the system/electrical/software requirements for medical product design.
The most desirable candidates for the Electrical Engineer position will possess the following qualifications:
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 7+ years of electrical engineering experience
- Medical Device experience - needs to know IEC 60601 standards
- Experience using Altium and schematic capture and layout
- Understanding of microprocessors/microcontrollers
- Analog design experience and software knowledge are nice to have
As an Electrical Engineer, this candidate would be responsible for:
- Analog and digital design and documentation of electronics for medical products.
- Design and documentation of embedded electronics and software for medical products.
- Will be working on 3-4 projects at a time and leading other electrical engineers
- Types of projects right now are mostly pumping mechanisms- like feeding or infusion pumps or microprocessors/microcontrollers
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a company with exciting growth plans, and take on a role that will offer unlimited growth potential and upward mobility.
The Hiring Manager is looking to conduct interviews pretty urgently, so if you are interested, a prompt response is encouraged. Please forward your resume and/or contact me directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.