Embedded Software Engineer
- Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Application Engineering , Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation , Electronics, Embedded Software , R+D/Project Management , Test and Verification
A Class 2 and Class 3 Medical Device company is recruiting for an Embedded Software Engineer to bring on-board asap! If you are in the medical device software engineering community in the Twin Cities, please contact me directly for an interview as I am in direct communication with the hiring managers.
The role is in R&D, writing embedded software in a microprocessor-based embedded environment - primarily design and development of medical device software and instrumentation - along with testing, troubleshooting and documentation.
- 3-5+ years in a med device space
- BS EE or Computer Science
- Experience in a medical product development environment required.
- Software design experience with C in an embedded environment required.
- Experience with IEC 62304 required.
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 and ISO 14971.
- Software design experience in an embedded Linux environment highly desirable.
- Ideal candidate will have experience writing software without a RTOS
Please send me a resume if this position interests you and I'd be happy to discuss the position further and disclose the company name.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.