We are looking for a C++ developer responsible for building applications that may range from desktop applications to native mobile applications and embedded systems. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Strong proficiency in C++
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Knowledge of the latest C++11 standard
- Familiarity with Embedded MySQL
- Knowledge of Multi-Threaded processes
- Knowledge of C++ Framework such as Boost
- Familiarity with POCO libraries
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.