Engineer I, Cell Culture
- US$30 - US$33 per hour + competitive
- Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Pharma & Biotech
Engineer I, Cell Culture Development
A Global Biotechnology company on the East Coast is looking to hire an Engineer I for a 6-month renewable contract out of their Cambridge, MA headquarters within their Biopharma Development unit. The Engineer I will be part of a leading biotechnology company that has pioneered their way into the neuroscientific therapeutic field.
The Engineer I, Cell Culture Development will be responsible for: 1) hands on execution and documentation of upstream cell culture experiments in the laboratory. 2) Focusing on establishing process optimization, robustness and executing on late stage process characterization using bench top bioreactors for the evaluation of medium and processes.
Title: Engineer I, Cell Culture Development
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Duration: 6-month contract (renewable)
Pay Range: $30-33 per hour
- Must have a minimum of 2-years of experience with sterile technique and ideally bioreactor operations.
- Education Requirement: Bachelors of Science degree.
- Direct experience in biochemistry, analytical techniques, and bioreactor operations is required.
- Understanding of statistical software applications is a strong plus
- Must have excelled written and verbal skills.
- This individual must be able and willing to work independently and collaboratively.
Why Work Here?
This is an excellent global biotechnology corporation has made its mark in the industry. This company measures their success based on the patients they serve. As part of their team, you will be an essential part of the healthcare industry, contributing to better healthcare for patients and their families worldwide.
As a temporary W2 employee of Real Staffing, you have the option of enrolling into the following offered benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k, voluntary short/long term disability, and voluntary life insurance.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.