One of our top Class III Medical Device clients in Irvine, CA is looking to bring on an Engineer II to join their Process Development group!
This person will support the Global Supply Chain (GSC) by contributing in the commercialization of new products and the design transfer of new manufacturing processes. This is an on-site contract position with potential to convert to full time!
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering discipline is required; preferably Mechanical, Biomedical, or Chemical Engineering.
- Currently Engineer I or Engineer II level
- At least 1 year of medical device manufacturing experience
- Experience writing and/or executing validations (process/equipment validations)
- Experience with use of process and design excellence methodologies including Six Sigma.
- Familiarity with Design for Manufacturability, and LEAN experience leading to manufacturing efficiency improvement.
- Knowledge of cGMP, EHS guidelines, FDA guidelines, and Process Validation.
This is quite an exciting opportunity and the client can administer initial phone screens this week!
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply to this advert and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.