ENTRY LEVEL LAB ASSOCIATE
Title: Flavor Lab Analyst
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Duration: 6 month contract (extremely likely to extend)
Pay: $20 per hour
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, science, math, or related discipline.
- Solid interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Technical and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skills, comfort level with change, and the ability to lead change.
- Willingness to work rotating shifts, overtime, weekends, and holidays.
Responsibilities (all inclusive, but not limited to)
- Learn the innovation process.
- Supporting new product development through design and production of prototypes as well as lead process improvement efforts within that area.
- Assist project managers with new product development projects.
- Assist in managing sample production/benchtop samples in a fast-paced environment.
- Apply knowledge to monitor, analyze, troubleshoot, and/or improve processes.
- Analyze samples using basic lab instrumentation.
- Maintain sample/ingredient inventories and SOPs.
- Manage incoming documentation.
- Promote and encourage safe working practices.
- Gain exposure to senior leaders including a formal presentation of projects.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.