- ¥8000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
- Medical Affairs
Excellent job opportunity for a talent who is interested in Real-world data and Medical Affairs. We have a Global client who is looking for a candidate interested in Epidemiologist role. If you have experience in Epidemiology or observational research this could be perfect for you!
Top Glboal Pharmaceutical Company, that is rapidly growing its presence in Japan
As an Epidemiologist in Medical Affairs, you will lead and execute observational research projects as a part of Medical strategy.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop study proposals, protocols and scientific manuscripts
- Be engaged in Post-marketing surveillance
- Closely collaborate with Clinical Development, Compliance and Commercial stakeholders
- Leads Real-world data analysis
- Manage external vendors regarding controlling contract, budget, timelines etc.
*For more details, please ask your consultant
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Work-life balance, flexible time system etc.
- Fast growing influence in Japan
- Epidemiology related background
- Clinical research OR Observational research experience
- Intermediate level of English
- Master's degree in Epidemiology
- Drug development OR Pharmacovigilance experience
- Record of publications in Clinical or Observational research
Are you the new Epidemiologist?
Please kindly reply with your most updated resume or speak to me (Artur Fatykhov) about this job.
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja