Job Title: ERP Programme Manager
Contract: 12 months
Start: December 2018
A leading Higher Education institution are on the lookout for a Programme Manager to assist the organisation in their implementation of a new ERP system. This will be an initial 12 month engagement, with a likelihood that this will run onto the second year. The project will involve going out to tender to select a system that is best for purpose, and to then follow on heading up the project through to go live and reporting into the senior programme board throughout.
Key experience required:
- Able to liaise with senior stakeholders in the organisation, winning hearts and mind of the business
- Confident in influencing senior stakeholders
- ERP implementation experience
- Higher Education experience is highly advantageous
- Able to integrate the business from conception
- Build and lead a Project team
This is a highly exciting project that would look great on your CV, if you feel it is a good match and you match the skills listed. Please apply to the advert directly.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales