European Senior Commercial Excellence Manager - Pharmaceuticals
- £80000 - £81000 per annum + Bonus, Car, Benefits
- Slough, Berkshire
- Business Intelligence and Data Analysis, Market Access, Sales & Marketing
Commercial Excellence Senior Manager Europe
A global SME pharmaceutical company with an exciting pipeline of launches are taking on a new hire for its European commercial team. They are looking to recruit a senior commercial professional to head up the commercial excellence division, working across Europe on the current and future brands. Focusing on operational commercial excellence, this encompassing a number of critical areas.
Working within a lean pharmaceutical organisation working on a niche specialist therapy area, you will be the focal point of contact for commercial & operational best practice across all of the EU affiliates. Reporting directly into the European Marketing Director. The key objective of the role is to support the Sales and Commercial strategy and develop innovative customer-facing initiatives across EMEA markets
The key areas of focus for this role amongst a number of areas will be around the following:
- Analysis, strategic development and implementation of go to market strategies across the commercial EMEA teams, ensuring excellence is achieved
- Upgrading Sales Team capabilities and improving performance through training, coaching and development across the EMEA
- Develop initiatives related to Field Force sizing & deployment, Field Force training, Force Incentives & Recognition Development
- Identify critical commercial capabilities to develop and evaluate across teams
- Ultimately encourage best practice sharing and alignment of affiliates to Global and European strategy
You should be someone with a "roll up your sleeves" attitude, able to work autonomously and alone but also be able to collaborate and work well within a team.
As Commercial Excellence encompasses a number of functions and areas, the key thing to focus on with this position is the background within field force excellence and all that comes with it. As well as a solid understanding of operational strategy.
From a competency or soft skill perspective, Commercial Excellence requires a great deal of internal stakeholder management, suggesting and managing change internally.
A very exciting opportunity presents itself, with progressions through an expanding company, the ability to completely take charge without the slow process and red tape of a big pharma.
If this sounds of interest, please reach out to Max Eldridge at Real Life Sciences on 0207 078 7311
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales